Wednesday, February 22, 2006

GOLD
thats what i got for my IPPT. Gosh almost one year of training finally paid off. I clocked in at 10 mins 05sec for the 2.4km which was one of my weakest event (previously 11mins 25sec). Come to think of it the last time i got GOLD for ippt was... way way back in my sispec days that was like about 10 years back. I really have to thank my running kaki's and SGrunners for this award.

My platoon mates were quite shock at the results too, threaten me to buy them dinner haha. Balasing who was in my company was kinda upset with the results of his boardjump. Thus was dishearten to continue with the IPPT so he help to be a pacer for his platoon mates. He told me he will be back to re-do his IPPT at one of the testing center.

On the way back, I was talking to my platoon mate. And he was inspired by my sudden improvement on running. And so i churn out all the infor that needed for him to attain a good run training programme. From dieting to injury preventions. And he added hes going for a run straight away, after he gets home.

As for me.. its time for a celebration! ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home