Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Different types of pain

Yes as always monday night is a suffering session for my thighs as i have my usual dose of kicking in the pool during lesson. But some how i managed to relax my arm during the swim , but somehow my legs keep sinking. Alex suggested i tighten up my butt muscle and keep my legs close together. James turned up finally and boy he has alot of practice to catchup on. Fever seems to be the in thing these days, june is down because of the fever so did not turn up for the lesson too.

In another news , running friend renoh just dislocated his arm so hes having a 1 week long holiday.. opps i mean MC. Go ahead visit him or drop by his blog to send him your get well soon comments. We wanted to visit him lastnight but our lesson ended late, so we (fennel , stazla) gave him a call instead

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home