Monday, January 22, 2007

Run - Sembawang -yishun 9.4km

















Hmm first use of my nikeplus device yesterday was well over 800m off the google map distance. I dunno if its ok but i think i will be going to the stadium to do calibration just to be sure.

Anyway same route of 9.4km on google map but on my nikeplus it was 8.66km. One thing i do like about this device is the female voice announcing your pace and timing.. and i stress it wasn't some robotic like voice.. but a real female voice.. hmm i wonder how the guy's voice will sound like.




















Oh well time to go for my swimming lesson.. maybe tomorrow before the CBD 1st anniversary run i will try to get the switch easy for my nikeplus.

Distance : 8.66km
Timing : 47mins 44sec
Pace : 5.3min/km
Shoe : nimbus

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home