Tuesday, May 23, 2006

run- yishun damn 8.25km
















Had a run this evening after work, took a new route today, which runs parallel to some open grass patches, parks and jungle before hitting the yishun damn. Along the way i took a short break at yishun park (marked A in the map) where i was thinkin of relieving myself. Turns out its a automated pay toliet by a company called exeloo. Arghh din bring any coins. Luckily its not really urgent case. So i decided to carry onz.

Did a turn around at the dam (marked b in the map). At the end of my run i noticed that my legs are strained, i dun really get this sort of feeling. I suspect my shoe cushion is busted or harden. Time to get a new shoe at RL this thursday. Maybe a mizuno waverider 9 :)

Distance : 8.25km
Timing : 41mins 19s
Pace : 4.9 mins/km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home