Saturday, June 03, 2006

Swim- friday , Sentosa - saturday









Had a swim lastnight at jln besar pool with my friend. Who btw is a triathlete.

three discipline that's quite a lot. But for her she has been in the athletics since secondary. Unlike me. Oh well this year I will just stick to completing my first marathon.

I complete my 20 laps at abt 28mins quite an improvement. Unlike for her she did 30 laps with in 40 mins. Too fast for me to catchup. We exchange tips and she did mention that proper turning and pushing off can shave 2 seconds or more on the swim.

-----------

Meet up the with my friends at sentosa for some volleyball over at tanjung beach
the sgrunners - tiwazz, andy, imd, sv , balasing, nemo were there too.
Nemo and SV went for a swim , after which SV and IMD went for a cycling training over at jurong. Nemo, andy later did their own run around sentosa.













As for me after volleyball , frisbee went over to KM8 to chillout.. tiring day indeed.













Volleyball gangster.. watch out!













Sunset at KM8..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home