Friday, December 29, 2006

Yishun -Sembawang 9.24km

















Finally the rain has subsided and a cloudy day lasted the whole day. What better news is that my running nose / flu has stopped too. So what more can you do today but to head out into the sun for a run!

The run was the usual route, from my place to sembawang park and back. Along the route i see alot of runners taking this opportunity to run and bike and blade and fish. I also see a small portion of the track cordon off , caused by landslide due to the non-stop rain. And also an unfortunate sight of a decomposing cat. Sad but Yucks..

This was the first time i am running with a nike hydration belt with 3 bottles instead of my usual soloman hydration bottle belt.

Heres are my finding:
Pros
  • i can divide drinks into different bottle with different drinks.. water, isotonic or mixed with gel
  • distribution of the weight is good
  • no over heating to my butt then the soloman one
Cons
  • contains less water then my soloman bottle
  • need to swap around the bottles when empty . coz i like to use my right hand to pull out the bottle
  • need to clean 3 bottles instead of one
  • mixing gatorade powder is a little more tricky for each bottle. (getting the right portion)
Distance : 9.24km
Timing : 50mins 24sec
Pace : 5.4mins/km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home