Sunday, December 17, 2006

run - eastcoast 8.2km














Was out on Saturday night with some friends for a birthday celebration. And i received a sms from babumouse confirming about the next day morning run. Friends beside me were saying
"Are you nutz ?"
"Its the rainy season, give yourself a break"
I responded "hey i haven't run for a week"
My friend replied "Hey I haven't run for months!"
The next day morning struggle to get myself up at 6am, the first thing that greeted me was the lightning outside. Looked out the window seems like it had rain earlier. But decided to carry on for the run at eastcoast. Drove down to run3 place , before hitching a ride from her. (car pooling is a good way to stay green) . Along the way we see dark cloud looming behind us , we hope it will hold steady till after the run.

At eastcoast met up with SV and babumouse at McDonald's before moving off for the run. Babumouse was planning for a 30km run while for me i am just happy to do a 8km. We headed down to the fort road turn around before ending at the same spot. Along the way we spotted divey, bee, eddie and xuanjing with the Safra running club doing their morning run. At the end point run3 decides to carry on running all the way hawker center and back (i think thats about 13km) i and SV decided to stay out of the competitive run with her. Babumouse ask us to go ahead back if needed cause his run will probably ends at 11am or so.

We washed up and had breakfast at McDonald's , before it started to rain!









Thats cuppacino from mc cafe in the background.









Yumm thats my big breakfast and milo ice









SV trying out my sunnies

Distance : 8.4km
Timing : 44mins
Pace : 5.14min/km
Shoe : nimbus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home