Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Run - Yishun stadium - 6km


Today decided to give adirun a miss as I had an event to go to. Unlike my normal run I decided its time to bring my ipod-plus for a calibration at the stadium.

Geared up my stuff . Peering out the window I noticed that the skies seems to break anytime soon. But still I decided to go the run.

well almost the same route to the yishun dam except for a detour to the stadium. Did a set of run and walk, yes my ipod is now calibrated. And back to the road I go. Notice my constant drinking and unhealthy food has really put my running into the drain.. Panting ..

Time to do something about it.

Start point to stadium
Distance 3.66 km
Time : 20 mins 21 sec
Pace : 5.33 min/km
Stadium to end point
Distance 2.27 km
Time : 12mins 39 second
Pace : 5.33 min/km

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home