Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sacony Passion Run - 10km east coast

Did not find the time to update passionrun before I departed for my trip.

Anyway got down to east coast , hitching a ride from jamesoh early in the morning . Got to the run site at the plain field next to the east coast food center . Had to park at the next carpark as the nearest one already full. We hurried down to the start line along the way we met DR doin his warm up run .. Actually no he went to his car to get some stuff.. Turn out he prefer run then walk.. Oh well.

We met quite a few sg runners as the night before they gang celebrated the anniversary at a chalet nearby. The race started about 745 . I started pacing along with cheow at the first quarter of the run. But he gained momentum and pull away from the crowd. Had to be contemplated running on my own . Occasionally sayin hi to some friends along the way. On the return route , I realised it was getting hotter and my chest was crushing on me. Took 1 or 2 walks.. Running on concrete floor may have some effect on me too.

In the end I came in at 55mins . What a let down. Oh well got my goodie bag and 100plus drink. Me and james then head down to bedok estate for breakfast . He intro some famous food .. Like teochew bah chor mee.. And zhu chang fen..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home