Friday, March 03, 2006

Run - Marina south 8.2km

















Running lab once again org a nike shoe trial on thursday for the runners.














But since its a first for me, i decided to try out one of their new skylon. Which is well matches my attire which has some yellow in it. IMD , Tekko, Sotong , Renoh , Ronnie and my friend Jon was there for the run. Some of them going to the KL run this sunday and should be tappering haha.
Oh well they are really addicted to running.















The route being covered is the marina south route. varing distance was between 8km to 10km
This time round i carried my camera and took some of pics of the run. Total distance for me was 8.2 km and timing was 46mins.




















Blurry me!















Marina South... nice light in the sky















Artistic shots
















The shoe which i was running on was quite cushioned much better then my nike katana but less then my waverider. So my verdict , great for 10km run any more then that i will stick to my waverider :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home