Sunday, November 04, 2007

LSD run - Eastcoast 28km


LSD has always been said to be long and agonizing run . And the same can be said to this one especially when you are doing this alone.

Came down to east coast at 4pm to do my lsd planned a 30km route from BFD from end to end till the perimeter road next to changi runway. Along the route I bump into familiar faces like tekko ( running back home !) and other friends. East coast on a sunday afternoon is bustling with activities not like on a morning. I can see groups having bbq .. Windsurfer and the drawing the most crowd is the new sport kiteboarding.

At perimeter road, I tried the new park connector but unfortunately there's no toilet there to top up my bottle NP board do think about that.

Ok enough of talking time to get a good rest ..


Distance : 28km
Timing : 2hr 30min
Pace : 5.35min/km
shoe 189.81km

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home