Sunday, October 07, 2007

LSD run - yio chu kang - seletar airport 18.93km

Today did a LSD run with the sgrunners on the northern route which is at yishun. The run was organised by james , was to be a 20km route covering lower seletar reservoir , yio chu kang road, jln kayu and back to yishun via the seletar airport.

As usual I woke up earlier at 6am and ran down to stadium to meet them up. First time meeting them includes. Jodan , kk, sealboon , hopflng. The weather was windy and cloudy, perfect for a LSD. Was leading the run and sealboon me and kk manage to keep pace with me at abt 6min/pace. James was behind as sweeper.

we had our water breaks at jln kayu before moving off again. At about some way along the seletar dam jodan decided to walk instead.

We ended our run at abt 930am before heading down to khatib foodcenter for breakfast.

Distance : 18.93km
Timing : 1hr 45mins 42sec
Pace : 5.34min/km
shoe 115.55km

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodan said...

Thanks for the company. Was a very nice run.

I tend to run out of fuel after abt 13km. Pretty bad. Guess I need more long runs to build up my stamina.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home