Sunday, September 30, 2007

LSD run - eastcoast 16.9km

"What demoralising run again? I think i will give it a miss" thats what i replied to alvo. It was almost 1 year ago when we did that run. Well frankly speaking i don't think i could last the whole way without water stop. I tend to perspire alot so i rather not take the risk.
Instead i did a run with michelle at east coast instead at least i don't have to worry about water stops. Started my run about 9.20am at the hawker center, before doing a U-turn around the old big splash. Thats when i rendevous with her at the hawker center. By then i was dehydrated and tired ( think its the 24 laps at the pool i did before that day). So it was a stop and go for me, thou i try to struggle to keep up and chat along the way. Oh well , i should rest a day before i do a LSD.

When i reached back to the hawker center, she carried on to mcd while for me i decided to change and washed up for lunch. But i guess the message was not carried to her, plus she did not carry her handphone. I had to have my lunch in the end on my own after receiving her that she has returned home after not finding me at the hawker center.

Well i attribute all this bad luck..


because i picked locker 13 to put my stuff in.....

Distance : 16.9km
Timing : screwed
Pace : 5.27min/km
shoe 87.67km

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home