Friday, November 09, 2007

Run - Yishun Dam 8.09km

Singapore is a small country and bumping into friends at the most secluded places is not uncommon.

was doing a short 8km run around my area yesterday . You turn point around the yishun dam I bump into an old colleague of mine with his family. We had a short catchup chat before making my way back.

This weekend I am thinking of doing perhaps a 20km run..not so sure yet.

Distance : 8.05km
Timing :41mins 27sec
Pace : 5.08min/km

------------------------

Tuesday had a swim session (20laps)with cfred and sassyrunner at the jln besar. Quite a nice swim as the only folks around are old folks.. But occasionally some FT from mainland would just jump into the pool ..really dangerous and annoying.

Had the people parks yong tau fu near by. Not at peoples park but at jln besar I believe they moved over from there. Nice stuff.. die die Must try

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home