Wednesday, April 04, 2007

adirun - marina south - 10km

Taking blogging to a whole new direction .. Literally.. By blogging while on the train.

Finally drop by adirun.. A punishing run for me come to think of it. Todays turn up was rather big..sv, michiko, fahmy, freddie, stazla, alvo, simon and cousin. The route was a rather long and definitely boring for me.. The dreaded marina south route.

Started of in a rather fast pace.. Averaging about 5 min/km.. Neck breaking speed for me as I try to keep up with freddie, simon and cousin. Along the way we bump into good ole ronnie doing his ninja run as usual. The construction of the IR at marina south created quite a few new roads somehow made quite a lot of detours. Finally at the 5km mark decided to make a u-turn back and go on my own pace back. Simon and gang over took me at the shentonway area.
Tiring run on the whole and i feel age is catching up with me.. retire while i am still ok? hmm
Distance : 9.76km
Timing : 51mins 05sec
Pace : 5.13min/km

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodan said...

Hehe, nothing can be too surprising.
I remember blogging while I was waiting in a queue to buy food. :p

7:25 PM  
Blogger Ethanolic said...

Haha yah technology is catching up in leaps and bound these days

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home