Thursday, August 02, 2007

Adirun - IPPT results for 2007

Did not ran yesterday due to my IPPT the next day, but did drop by Suntec as I had a meeting ard the vicinity. Stacy brought another friend down for the run. Shuizhen. Others who are there are michelle, stacy, alvo and meteor . I believe they did a 13km route to marina south and back. I took the opportunity to do 20 laps on the 25m pool upstairs.

As for today I did my IPPT today and for the final time I got GOLD . As per usual. A lesson i learnt to day is not to relay on technology too much. My 2.4km run kinda make me experience it. My timing was not clocked into the RF gantry. I had to raise my hand to inform them every round i make. I think my timing was suppose to be about 9.55 but the result slip put me at 10.05 argghh oh well at least its still GOLD fer me.

Sigh, this could be my final IPPT because I will be MR from reservist from next year.. No more 400 bucks from the gahment..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home