Friday, April 13, 2007

Run - simpang kiri park connector 8km


The best time to run has always been after a heavy or prolong rain. For the pass few days I was busy and couldn't find the time to run or do much of anything. Finally today the rain stopped in time for me to run.

The route was simply run to simpang kiri connector and back. Along the way. Rain created puddles of water that reflects the sky and surrounding light. Rain also produced lotsa leaves that covered the concrete floor seems like u are running in the forest.
Streams of people slowly come out from their dwelling like rabbit out of their barrows.

Saw this guy running in the park barefooted remind me of someone mentioned from Taz blog. Who actually run well sort of barefoot. Not sure to applauded his action or to be worried for im..cause it might damage his foot without any cushioning.

Oh well somehow my ipod conked out on me halfway thru. Think my perspiration might have damaged it. Arghh time to get a water tight armband. Anyone want to sponsor me one ?

Distance : 8.25km
Timing : 47mins 50sec
Pace : 5.47min/km

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home