Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Run - Sembawang -yishun 9.4km

















The whole of last week i only swam twice and run was Zero. Perhaps i was a little tied up , the weather was also raining when i needed to run. Sigh

So first thing for the week i did was running. Started abit late due to the rain but still i had lotsa energy conserved. Was feeling good while doing my run down to simpang kiri park connect, pace, posture etc. Close to the end of the park, this ang mo came out from no where and over took me with such speed.. kudos to him. gave him a thumbs up.

Was testing out my new modified ipod arm band and this time the perspiration did not hang my ipod so that to me is a great success. Over all it was a great run one of my better run for the year! Will be going back to reservist so i guess the next run i will be taking will be the weekend or next week.

Distance : 9.42km
Timing : 49mins 24sec
Pace : 5.14min/km

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home